Sorry it's been awhile...
I've been up to IMPORTANT things lately...
Yep...lots of important stuff goin' on around here...
First I had to...
And then I had to take Little Munch to...
and then I opened a can of spaghettios and...
um...
Okay...I really haven't been all that busy...I SHOULD have been busy...by the looks of my laundry (of which there is a plethera b/c my super incredible washing machine washes sooo much at one time and apparantly, although it IS MAGNIFICENT, it has NOT been programed to actually FOLD and PUT AWAY the laundry) also by the growing mounds in my basement, I'm figuring it will take me about 5 months to actually clear it out...5 months of time that I really don't want to give...and therefore, I've just been laying around my house this week...
I read 3 books...cried in one of them, and the other two just laughed because they were so incredibly predictable and then realized how awesome the author apparantly feels about herself and I just gave up...
I ate an ENTIRE bag of gumballs in one sitting...no lie...I like to chew about 4 pieces at a time and then stick the wad onto a paper towel that is positioned perfectly to my right so that I can set down the wad and pick up 4 new pieces without having to turn my eyes from the pages of the book.
I watched the Count of Monte Cristo and Sherlock Holmes. I actually read the Count of Monte Cristo in French...as in, it was written in french and I read it that way...the movie made things sooooo much more clear now! S.H. was okay...I like that sort of suspense b/c it's intermixed with some humor and friendly banter...plus it had Rachel Adams in it and I like her.
I went shopping for my birthday and bought a pair of jeans and a pair of capris and my friend talked me into two scarves...(that really isn't the exact scarf, but it's close...I got the aqua colorish one and a crazy black/brown/red/orange one) And then...my friend turned me onto these shoes and told me I should get them...and she knows fashion stuff...like she actually dresses herself and she looks nice pretty much all the time and I figured it was my birthday and she MUST know...so I got them...
I went out with my friend and ate cheesecake...I went to breakfast with my youngest and had a delicious Panera breakfast sandwich while she ate her cinnamon crunch bagel...
All in all...I basically lounged around and did nothing but spend money...
BAD BAD BAD Momma!!! Although I DID get all of the above "stuff" for less than $65 total with all the stored up coupons, gift cards and codes I have been hoarding...but still...I'm usually not that spontaneous with regards to moneys...you can blame it on my late nights of reading and movie watching I suppose...
so, there you have it...my IMPORTANT week is now over and I"m enjoying 3 whole days of togetherness with my hubby and girls! As things start rolling, I"m sure I'll be back to the regularly scheduled blogging...but until then...just know that I'm having fun munching on chocolate covered almonds, eating gumballs and watching my hips expand before my eyes...
And so, those jeans that I just purchased...well, let's just say that not moving off the couch is not helping my jean size...so perhaps a size exchange will be in the near future...dang!