Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nose Hairs, cold and chili

It's been a little chilly here lately.

I'm not complaining.  I like me some jeans and sweatshirt weather.  I enjoy the smell of a fire outside and burning an autumn candle on the inside...

It's the frozen nose hairs in the morning as I inhale b/c my Italian Stallion deems it non-economical to put the heat on in September.  It may also be the fact that my children like to put their cold hands up my shirt just to hear me scream...

But, as I said, it's been a little chilly here lately...

Chilly enough for big pots of chili for dinner and hot coffee in the morning.  Chilly enough to start wearing socks with my birks...fashion faux-paux #264 I know...Chilly enough that I needed to purchase another sweater because as I said, our heat isn't on yet:)  So, what better way to put that "economy" to good use?
plus, I had just a bit left over from birthday moneys...yippee!

And so with cold fingers I tap away on this keyboard to bring you earth-shattering news from the Italian household...

*silence*

yeah, there's nothing really earth-shattering goin' on over here...lots of soccer practice, life group started up again, studying the book of Isaiah, helping in the classrooms at school, workin' on a cool soccer slideshow project for the girls, continuing my "office decor"...

just stuff...

stuff I thought I"d share...

cuz, you know...you come over here to read the blog and I gotta be writing something...

Have a great Tuesday...I promise to think up some more intersting things to type about here in the near future...

as soon as my fingers warm up...or maybe I'll just go get some gloves...

Happy Tuesday!