This is yet another post where I start frivolously spewing information that really has nothing to do with the blog post title, but in my mind it actually does, b/c it gets me to the point that I'm trying to get across...
and so you'll have to bear with me as I circle around the barn a few times...
For my birthday this year, I told my hubby that I'd like to decorate my office...the fact that I referred to as MY office probably took him a little "aback" because really it's supposed to be HIS office...now, seeing as he's gone for about 10 hours each day and I basically hop back and forth in this quaint room, I"ve now claimed it as MY own...and so "sthppppp" (that's me sticking out my tongue and spitting)...however, I probably shouldn't do that, as that is so very mean, especially when he's going to allow me to HAVE what I wanted for my birthday...
goodness, I just ramble on and on don't I...oh well..
So, I've spent a majority of my time that should have been spent sorting laundry, changing sheets and actually preparing healthy food for my family...in front of my computer looking for cool ideas for my newly termed: ECLECTIC HOME OFFICE!
I envision things that motivate and inspire me, but also a place where potential clients can see ideas of ways to use their photos...I've got shadow boxes (see my post on ctphotomemories for more on that) little hanging pictures from my window, clipboard frames and I've recently spent time searching for a metal magnetic board and stainless steel alphabet letters...to NO AVAIL...and I am saddened by this fact...I'm praying that more ideas will come to me as I sleep this evening...(I've also been steering clear of the Electric Company for fear of Hector popping in with an idea or two of his own...YIKES)
Okay...so...getting to the bandwagon...amidst all these creative juices pumping around in my blood, it's gotten me antsy...now, not antsy enough to actually get up and run...oh no...
I didn't run this morning b/c I get nervous to run when I'm the only adult in the house and the chillens are sleeping...visions of sleepwalkers falling down the stairs as I run oblivious to any screams and watching numerous infomercials to spur me on...
Italian Stallion is home now and so I can relax...let my hair down...and in this case...sit in front of my computer and eat an entire Hershey's Milk choclate bar in about 5 minutes flat...this was AFTER I shoveled chocolate chunks mixed with butterscotch chips earlier this afternoon...
I don't plan on running tomorrow morning either because heaven forbid I don't get everyone out to the bus on time and don't get Little Munchkin in the car and ready to go to our first class at BSF (Bible Study Fellowship)...but the REAL reason that I'm not planning on running is because I want to make sure I have enough time to make a stop at Starbucks and Tim Hortons on my way to Bible Class...
It's pathetic...I know...
but I have so many moneys on my little gift cards saved up for starbucks...and...and...
I've fallen so far...
I promise, size *** jeans, that I WILL squeeze into you when the time comes...but, for now, I'm slipping on my jersey skirts and making my coffee runs...
As a side note...for anyone that cares...I've become quite addicted to coffee...and I don't really enjoy the taste all that much, but I've been drinking it at home just because it seemed like a grown up thing to do...does anyone else get pimples due to an overload of caffeine...got some major "teenage zit action" goin' on over here...
but again...not really willing to do much about it: thus my over indulgence on chocolate and lack of exercise once again!
Hope you have a great evening!!!