Our youngest has developed quite the vocabulary...
AND...she likes to use it...whether she understands what she's saying or not...
AND...even if noone is actually listening to her, she still talks...hmmmm...I wonder where she gets it?
She has recently begun using her hands as puppets to talk to one another.
I know, I know...you can hear my heart beating a little faster and the excitement building as "mommy" thinks..."Maybe we have another puppeteer on our hands!!!"
Does "puppeteering" fall in the inheritable genes realm???
probably not...but anyway...she talks...
she talks a LOT and even uses her hands...which, would also prove the fact that she's Italian I suppose...
All this to say...she keeps us laughing and sometimes with our fingers in our ears or the CD player cranked up just to dull out the constant commentary...
She did manage to say something the other day that had us rolling...to which we said to her...
"Little Munch..." in our long drawn out, eyes rolling sort of way...
and she replied,
"I know...I'm AMAAAAAZing!"
After the laughter subsided she felt it necessary to tell us how "lutty" (this would interpret as LUCKY) we were...
"mommy, you are sooo lutty...and you are so pretty"
she is sooooooooooooo a Momma's girl...
I smiled and gave her a little pat on her leg as we continued driving home from a long, yet fun evening at our church's Holy Ghost Weiner Roast...where Daddy played babysitter and I exercised my spiritual gifts of talking, more talking, hospitality (they tell me) and encouragement...along with a heavy dose of "love me, know me and please have some adult conversation with me"...
She then said to her father,
"Daddy...you're a Bob!"
I don't even know where to go with that...but she thought she was HIL.AR.I.OUS!!!
I'm looking forward to a fun week!
Me and BOB!