Friday, September 17, 2010

Blog Constipation

That blog title is courtesy of my darling husband. 

I have some things swirling around in my head...makin' my head kinda all swollen and bloated...

are you just loving the word pictures I'm giving you here?

The fact of the matter is that I've just got a lot of thoughts going on...

Had a good friend over to visit today...we're on a "yearly visit" basis...even though we live about 25 minutes from each other.  I met her from reading my college alumni magazine, finding her blog, stalking down her email, getting her cell phone number and bugging her until she came over and became my friend.  You can find her HERE...after this afternoon, I'm hoping that our yearly visit breaks down to at least monthly if not more frequent...b/c not only does she actually LIKE my cooking (lest you think I actually cooked, I defrosted some pesto I made awhile back and she went and picked her own tomato out of our garden...just so we're clear!), but she gets me thinking...and I love our talks...

We had all sorts of conversations today...mostly centering about "what do we do with Jesus? in our lives...NOW, this present day?"  And I gotta tell ya...that mixed with all my thoughts concerning my parenting and relationship with my girls which has been so heavy on my heart lately, along with what am I supposed to be focused on right now cuz I've been doing a LOT of dabbling: (photography, scrapbooking, music, cleaning, neighborhood relationships...etc)

Well, with all that goin' onside, I can't figure out how to rectify certain things in order to not only verbalize but set myself to action...

So, here's hoping I get the "runs" sometime soon so that I can have a better picture of what God created me specifically to do!!!

In the meantime, I continue putting one foot in front of the other, continue reading and studying, continue screaming at soccer games, laughing at Little Munchkin's zany personality, working on my home office decor project and praying that all of the above will serve as a heavy laxative for my "issue"...

I'll be back soon:)