I haven't necessarily "acquired" these polished refinements...although I DID go through a little class about "ladylikeness" back at church in the 80's...and so it is a special treat to have tea with Nana...
She usually plans one tea per year with all the granddaughters and this was Little Munchkin's first time to attend...I can't begin to express to you the excitement which was barely contained in that spunky, 3 year old body...but after she donned her Sleeping Beauty dress and her princess, light-up, musical shoes...she announced that she was ready and we should all be on our way...
The girls had a lovely time and my Italian Stallion and I had a little lunch date...
Nana had every detail covered...
There was something special about bringing a baby picture too...she had the table settings all set up with baby pictures of herself and of her sister-in-law who had traveled from PA for the special event.
and, I gotta say...doesn't this cake look scrumptious???
yep...all those details...even down to the HAT MAKING
this stuff turned into this:
everyone made their own...
What a wonderful afternoon for my girlies...
And now they get to come home to mom and slurpin' chocolate milk from a crazy straw, whilst eating nachos from a plastic bowl...I'm thankful that they're learnin' some manners somewhere:)











