I cannot tell you the degree to which this dessert pleases me...
I received a gift card to the Cheesecake Factory for taking photos at a wedding recently. I used the card for the first time on our anniversary date back in July. I always mull over these choices when I'm faced with such fabulous options...I mean, do you go for Godiva, PBcup with chocolate, fresh strawberries???
And then I spied this...
I had to put the picture up again, because...YUMMY!
Actually Italian Stallion spied it and was actually going to get it until I beat him to it...and seeing as we always get something different so that we can share, he was left with...whatever else he got because once my eyes feasted on this...
I literally ran to the nearest bench and scarfed it down...IS "might" or might not have gotten his little "share"...I don't know b/c I can't tell you whether I stopped long enough to offer him a sample or not...
probably not...
Anyway, we still have a little bit left on the card and so my honey thought it appropriate to go for another round the other night...
Once again, I don't think he got a chance to taste it...
I can't help it...it's THAT good...
I'm thankful that we at least have one more round to go, but at this rate, my idea of the whole "summer diet"...it's not treating me well...
between Starbucks, MDs frappes, these Cheesecake delights...my pooch is LOVING me and does not show signs of packing up and leaving home...
what's you favorite summer YUM???
