Wednesday, August 4, 2010

STELLAR!

Last night there was a thunderstorm.

How do I know?

Why didn't I just sleep through it like a normal person?

Well, since you asked...

Three little girls came barefootin' it down the hall cuz "they wuz scared"...

What does a Mommy do in these cases?  When she's overtired as it is, but knows that the ONLY way to get back to sleep is to calm their little hearts?  AND, she happens to own an iTouch...

We watched the radar for a half hour on the floor of our bedroom...once the noise died down, the older two climbed into the guest room bed and decided to wait out the storm together...

Little Munchkin thought it would be the BEST choice for her to sleep with Mommy..

And so, I got a STELLAR night's rest...yep, my amount of sleep equals the amount of onions you eat with ice cream...the amount of toe jam you stick on a PBJ sandwich...zip...zilch...

But, my girlies are rested and happy and secure...

so,  I guess that's all the matters...

However, I wouldn't choose TODAY as a day to visit as I may kidnap you to watch them while I catch a few zzzz's this afternoon...Lord, keep me awake today!!!

have a great day!