I made it through today...
The girls got on the bus, they waved, they had big smiles...
I cried...
I cried some more...
which caused Little Munchkin to cry...
and then we ate some gummy worms...because really, SUGAR HEALS ALL THINGS!!!
It's me and Little Munch this year...we're buddies...and so I had to purchase her some "buddy shoes"...the ones that say, "Mommy needs you sweet precious little girl...love me forever and never leave me on a big yellow bus and go off into the world without me...okay?"
And so, I got her these:
Yes...they are LIGHT-UP, MUSICAL, PRINCESS shoes...I can't believe I purchased them (in my sane mind), but in my over pathetic, sappy, only have one little girl at home mind...these are soooo sweet for my baby!!!
Judge me if you must...but we are dancing to some pretty cool musical shoes and if we turn off the lights, it's like disco central!!!
Go Mama, go mama...
hey p.s. if you want to feed into my insecurities and boost it a bit...hop over to ctphotomemories and browse around...I've had a few photo shoots lately and they've been fun...(I know, it's a shameless plug)
