Saturday, August 21, 2010

Life got a little easier...

Can you guess what we got?

Let me tell you...it's pretty sweet!

After my darling husband changed a motor coupling and the lid switch...(and may I interject that I am quite proud of myself that I can actually articulate those particular mechanical parts in the post...and it makes me feel quite superior...even though I most assuredly would NOT be able to point them out in a picture line up)

But that is all beside the point...he did a bunch of "fixin" and it didn't take...so we paid a repair man to come over for 3 minutes to tell us that our old washer had a bad transmission and that it would cost over $400 to fix it...

'nuf said...I hit Italian Stallion up for the front load washer and he came through with this...


Can I tell you that's it's a little slice of heaven in my laundry room?  I can do ALL my colors in ONE load.  I can do ALL the sheets, pillow cases and a couple pillows in ONE load. I can shove so many pairs of jeans and towels into this baby that I"m literally giggling as I keep shovin' stuff in...

I read through that manual like a bible...I want to make sure this thing lasts a longggg time...it just makes me so happy...and believe you me...it takes quite "something" to make me happy about LAUNDRY!

Now, as long as my old drier can keep up with Miss Front Load MIRACLE machine, we're set!!!