Thank YOU Blogging in the Ohio 12th for posting this idea. It seems that my brain has lost the ability to come up with stimulating conversation after days upon days of taking care of 2-8 year olds. I appreciate the fact that I can steal this post and not feel much guilt over it, as I"m sure it will be forgotten at the first "MOMMMMMMM" that is called out in about the next
Thank you Jillian Michaels for giving me a face to put with the hatred for the belly fat that surrounds my middle. Thank you for being so doggone annoying that I can now just watch the Today show as I work out and not feel badly one bit.
Thank you gumball bag that sits on my desk in front of my computer. I love to chomp on your 10 calories of goodness...and then spit you out...and then get another one...and then spit you out again...and so on...
Thank you Washer for refusing to do your spin cycle on your own. It gives me the opportunity to practice patience and/or kick boxing.
Thank you summer shorts that used to fit. I didn't really need you to fit in the middle of February for our trip to Florida coming soon, I suppose jeans in Naples will work just fine.
Thank you Pottery Barn Kids catalog for coming to my mailbox each season. Once again, I have opportunity to practice contentment or green envy.
Thank you Macie for your lovely present on the floor this morning. I've always wanted to cross off my list of things I've never done: step in dog poop, bare foot.
Have a great day!