We planned a little "baking lesson" before our outdoor excursion into the snow! I must interject here that my Italian Stallion and I have had many a conversation of late, how I am in desperate need of some parenting patience and optimism...I find that I loose patience VERY quickly, especially when people like Miss Whiney Pants and Miss Tattle Tale show up on the scene...Miss Complaining Heart gets me too...but, seriously, we don't have all day to mention these folks...
Anyway, he called as I was starting this adventure and gave me my little pep talk...and so, I sat back with my camera and held my tongue...unless, I needed to send those "visitors" into a time out...which was a WONDERFUL threat to use when I pulled out the chocolate chips...
Sooooo...here's how it went:
Sweetpea read the directions
They all argued about who would put what in
They finally figured out to take turns and talk sweetly to one another
They worked as a team to get the whole thing poured into the pan...
By the time we were done...we had some YUMMY chocolate chip banana bread...
MMMMMMmmmmmm look at those chips and the moistness...They done did good...d'em girls!!!
I'll post some pics of our outdoor stuff a little bit later...but enjoy the vision of banana bread...don't you wish you could smell it through the screen? It is awesome...trust me!!!





