Monday, May 18, 2009

Yes and No

Yes, today is the official start to my hubby’s Stay-Cation.

No, I do not wish we were in Hawaii or some other tropical place.

Yes, okay I may have lied a little bit there…

No, really, I’m looking forward to having him home all week with us!

Yes, I will be getting a Starbucks sometime this week…perhaps a couple!

No, I do not feel guilty about spending $4 on a silly cup of coffee…it’s VACATION!

Yes, I painted my wall red yesterday and YES , I’m STILL giddy about it!

No, I will not paint the rest of the house red because of said giddiness.

Yes, Anthony did some all of the prep work and all I did was pick up the roller.

No, he’s not upset about it, he just likes to rub it in that I’ll get the credit even though HE did most of the work.

And NO, I don’t feel sorry for him.

Yes, I am almost finished planting the entire garden and am sooooooo excited for summer to start.

Yes, we are trying corn again, along with pumpkins, peppers, peas, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, cucumbers, zucchini, strawberries, herbs, potatoes, garlic, onions and asparagus…

No, my hubby is not all that happy about the corn again…he doesn’t really see why we need to FEED THE DEER (which is what happens to those crops)

Yes, my Middle Peanut turned 5 and purchased her very first set of Bendaroos with her birthday money.

Yes, I will admit that they are fun and the girls have had a great time in imagination with them…

No, I am not thrilled with the bendaroos that now “decorate” every inch of my house, their bedrooms and leave a pleasant residue on all my windows!

Yes, I’ll continue to let them play with them…because I am such a cool mom!

AND YES, I am totally looking forward to an AWESOME week!!! Happy Monday!

oh and YES, this is the 2nd post in just 12 hours...got a lot to say I guess:)