Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday


A friend on facebook today said, "MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!"

Yep, it's THAT kind of day! And so I begin with Not Me! Monday...MckMamma is the start of all this...so I need to give credit where credit is due...check out her blog here

I did NOT just spend an entire hour screaming my head off at a 7 year old soccer game...I mean, come on, they are ONLY 7, why would ANYONE need to scream the entire time...NOT ME!

I did NOT allow my children to eat goldfish crackers and cheese curls for lunch and deem it nutrious because of the "dairy" content of the cheese...nope...not me!

I did NOT loose my head completely and drag my kids to 3 different stores because I was in such a hurry and then buy them big hug pops to pacify them...come on, think of all that high fructose corn syrup...no GOOD mom would do such a thing!


I did NOT tell my children that I threw away all the candy in the house and then secretly stash it for myself...

My children did NOT whine or argue at all last week when I asked them to finish their work and help me clean the house before the weekend...nope, they are angels I tell you!

A couple weeks ago, I most certainly did not NOT change my daughter's diaper before we went to Costco even though I knew she had loaded it...and then I did NOT feel the poo running down my arm...and of course, I most certainly did NOT leave the wipes in the car and have to strip her down and wipe her with the stiff, coarse paper towels in the bathroom and proceed to then allow her to sit in the one diaper I had left for the remainder of our shopping trip. And I did NOT smell of poop, nor have a large yellow stain the entire length of my arm on my long sleeve WHITE tee shirt...nope...no siree!!!


I did NOT just send out invitations to my daughter's birthday party that is THIS Saturday...I"m a planner...I've had the party details set in stone for months...I mean, who would wait to the last possible minute to plan such an important event as a 5 year old birthday party...not me of course!

Well...I'll leave it at that for now...thanks MckMamma for the idea!