Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a Day!

Everyone has good days and bad days...it just comes with life. I am finding though that I have more like a good day/bad day/good day/good day/bad day/good day...maybe I shouldn't be someone who quantifies in terms of "day"...perhaps it's more like moments...I wish I could say that I were a more "stable" person, but I'm more like a roller coaster. I so often let my emotions get the better of me...I can crush my girls' spirits in a blink of an eye, but I can get them laughing even faster with my craziness...I'm working on it though. They are my legacy...and I strive for more good moments over the bad...and with that:

I will say, that we had quite a few good Moments today...and I thought I would share!
Gotta love the tongue action...
or perhaps a game of "peek-a-boo"?

This is our little "pig snorter"...she does the BEST pig impression!!!

Here is one of those "bad/good" moments...my husband decides to teach littlest munchkin (who happens to only be 1 year old) to go down the 10 foot slide with her hands up...

Momma's not havin' a "good moment" here

This last picture will have to do, because the REAL photo I want to put here, isn't a photo anywhere but in my mind...you see, today, my little angels were all swinging while Mommy was
"reading" in her little chair in front of them. Sweetpea decides that she wants to read too, so she goes to get her book bag full of books from the library earlier today...once she comes out, Peanut decides she wants to read too, which leads to Little Munchkin choosing a Curious George book to look at whilst in her bucket swing...To say that my heart swelled with pride and love is an understatement...I wanted to go inside and grab my camera, but I chose to soak in the moment and continue reading/swinging my girls as we ALL read our books together on the swings!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...good moments today!