




So here are some AWESOME things about my "Italian stallion" :)
HE IS:
my best friend, my husband, a father, a son, a brother, a friend and an uncle
incredibly patient...probably more of a super human quality that he posesses
tall, handsome, an awesome hug-giver
a playful, thoughtful, insightful and FUN daddy to our girls
a morning person to the Nth degree and breakfast waffle lover
a hard worker, full of integrity and humble
a spread-sheet maker and video game lover
a "behind the scenes" sort of person, anonymous giver, generous beyond imagination
a quiet, contemplative person who can turn around and be hilariously crazy
a John Deere tractor loving, lawn mowin' fool
not afraid to say, "I'm sorry" or even "I'm wrong"
a Birkenstock sandal, with white socks wearer
confident in who God made him to be
insightful and inspiring and the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me...
Life is not always a piece of cake, but he never gives up, works hard, sacrifices much and I'm so very thankful for him! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

