Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday

It's Monday again.

Thought I'd try a Not Me one....again.

So, I did NOT start this blog post with only 3 hours left in the entire 24 hours of MONDAY because I was having some sort of mental cramp. Nope, not me...I'm confident as all get out! I always think I'm funny!

I did NOT act like a crazed, lunatic at my daugther's b-day party this weekend trying to do a puppet show. I'm very calm and organized!

I did NOT tell every adult at the party, who was in charge of a game station, to give the birthday girl the BIGGEST prize and then at my station, only give her a piece of candy. I mean seriously, what kind of mother breaks her own rules and especially doesn't spoil her child on said child's birthday?

I did not ONLY bring a diaper & no wipes to a restaurant again and little munchkin did NOT load her pants...and I most certainly would not have just slicked her down with the clean parts of the messy diaper and put on a new one anyway. That's just disgusting, I would soooooo NOT do that!

I did not spend umpteen hours creating trading cards for Sweetpea's soccer team, pay for them to be printed, cut them all out and THEN realize that I didn't spell check! Seriously, how irresponsible, nope, not me!

Little Munchkin (who doesn't say a lot words) did NOT very loudly ask for a drink of "POP" in front of my mother in law...I was NOT embarrassed by the fact that my one year old knows how to say POP, but can't say Nana...and I was certainly NOT feeling lower than low that my MIL now knows that I give my children large sodas to pacify them.

And, I most definitely did NOT spend 1.5 hours working out this evening only to come home and pour MYSELF a large soda and suck it down like I was dying of thirst...nope...not me!

That's all I got! Tuesday, here I come!