Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Date Night

Well...not really...I mean if you want to actually "call" it that...it was more like spending an evening in "Hick-ville" (not referring to any directional or global location, you'll get what I mean in a sec)

So, we dropped the older two off at AWANA...yes, freedom for just a few wee hours. We still had little munchkin, but that's not a big deal...heck, what were we thinking when we only had one...man, to go back in time and not feel stuck to a nap schedule...ANYWAY, I digress...

We dropped them off and we had a couple hours to do whatever we wanted...we could:
* go out for dessert
* head to Barnes N Noble to catch up on some reading
* take baby to the mall play place and sit for awhile
* go home and relax together on the couch
* surprise some friends and pop over for a quick hello

NOPE...what do 2 thirty-somethings do in our "out in the boonies" country town???

They head to the grand opening of MEIJER to walk around! Yep, that's how we spent this evening folks...walkin' the aisles of Meijer...for "fun"! I'm feeling a little old!