Sunday, February 26, 2012

Visits

My parents came to visit this past weekend.  I think it might have actually been an entire 2 months since we have seen them.  The girls were ecstatic and asked daily, "What time are Grandma & Papa getting here?"

I finally let Peanut give them a call to find out the specifics...they weren't listening (or accepting) my answer to their question, so I thought I'd let them call.

Turns out, I was wrong...they were going to get here before the girls got off the bus on Friday.

This was a slight change in my plans...which meant that I wasn't going to have as much time to get ready doing all the necessary things...

My to do list consisted of:

change all the sheets
clean the bathroom
vacuum both floors
plan meals and go grocery shopping
get laundry finished

What this translates into:

spraying Febreeze in every room so that it actually "appears" that I did some cleaning

Yep...makes ya want to come visit me doesn't it:)  I'm all about efficiency friends!

We had a good weekend nonetheless and Italian Stallion and I actually got to have a little date night while we left the girls with the grandparents and auntie:)

Looking forward to a busy week ahead...