I've had a little trouble lately coming up with things to write about...not for lack of things going on in my life, but for lack of concentration...
This week I've had awesome friends come to visit (love you Tricia), met with our financial guy, met with our tax person, gone to the library, cleaned the kitchen at least 3 times daily, went to Bible study, played in the snow, exchanged wrong size jeans, went to Target, inhaled lots of coffee, listened to my girls play the SAME song on the piano a dozen times a day, attempted to fit in another piano lesson (due to the aforementioned), celebrated my brother's birthday, prepared for a photography class, tried to figure out how to get my blog into a printed book form, searched in my basement for old photos, chatted ont he phone with clients and old friends...the list goes on and on...
So, in an effort to bring some humor and light-heartedness to today, I went in search of a post I wrote a long time ago...it is copy/pasted below...it makes me laugh...just because it's my life:)
Have you ever seen the movie UP?
Ya know when the dog is talking (yes, I know...dogs don't talk...he "talks" through a speaker thing on his collar...but anyway...) He's in the middle of a long discourse that would explain the entire situation of why the older gentleman and the young boy have happened upon him...all of a sudden he turns his head, "SQUIRREL!!!"
Yes, that's me...
Oh, let's sit down at the computer and start working on my bl..."LAUNDRY"...
My, there are lots of clothes to do today, I need to get a basket for the drier..."VACUUM"
Holy cow, the floor in here is filthy, good thing I got the vacuum out..."MIRRORS"
Okay, the mirrors are awful, how did the girls manage to get toothpaste all the way up here, I've got to get up on top of the sink to be able to rea..."BLEACH THE TOILET"
Whew, that smells much better, now I'll just scrub around the edges here and on the floor, I've got to move these ribbons out of the wa..."ORGANIZE THE DRAWERS"
Where did this come from? I think I saw a match to this in the kitch..."DISHES"
The dishwasher is full again? how did that happen? I just emptied it an hour ago...this is crazy, I guess I'll just start collecting the dishes from the office first..."BLOG"
Oh Darn...I didn't write my blog...and now it's time to make "DINNER"..."GET THE GIRLS OFF THE BUS"..."CHANGE THE LAUNDRY OVER"...good grief...
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!