*It looks like boiling hot water on a stove and pouring it into a bowl at 2am so that Peanut can try to calm down from coughing.
*It looks like devouring the 2nd and 3rd books of the Hunger Games series during private moments in the bathroom or just plain staying up too late.
*It looks like sitting on my hands and feet because they feel like ice ALL THE TIME and wondering if I have some sort of circulation problem because good grief, I'm COLD!
*It looks like folding laundry on the couch in my music room because the laundry room is too cold to stay in.
*It looks like drinking water out of my VERY cool lens cup.
*It looks like sewing LOTS of camera straps so that I'm ready for future photography classes.
*It looks like NOT watching Once Upon a Time because I feel like it's getting a bit ridiculous...because fairy tales aren't ridiculous at all right?
* It looks like a lot of pizza and breakfast nights cuz Momma isn't wanting to cook.
*It looks like reading lots of Pinkalicious books and Half Magic to my girls.
*It looks like wearing lots of layers and old, old slippers...because did I mention that I'm COLD?
*It looks like driving a mini van that is filled with old french fries, empty cereal bowls with spoons, and masses of paper, trash and toys strewn all over because by the time we pull into the garage, I"m either too tired, or, you guessed it, too COLD to do anything about it.
*It looks like trying to come up with something other than cantelope and goldfish crackers for Little Munchkin to eat.
*It looks like having conversations wtih yourself in the mirror and wishing you had a voice recorder so that you could actually remember what you wanted to blog about in the first place.
*It looks like dreaming about Florida and floating down the lazy river in a bathing suit without flab hanging over the edge of the inner tube...key word here is DREAMING.
*It looks like staying up too late either reading, playing pinterest or editing photos...or doing laundry.
*It definitely look like doing laundry...my piles are calling me...