But that's not really the song title...so you'll just have to go with it...
For the
Well...here's at least one...As I mentioned previously, I am able to do the do in many new styles...one of which, if I tilt my head forward just a tad, it apppppeeeaaarrrsss that it is actually longer than it is...woohoo for me...and here it is...
Now, if I could figure out how to walk with my head tilted this way and not look like I've been in a car accident and received whiplash, we'd be all set!
I asked my darling Italian Stallion which "do" he liked best...did he like it when I first came home from the lady who cut it...that "shag" sort of look?...what about today's "curled" under/make it look a bit longer?...or maybe when I curled it up big and it hung just under my ears? hmmmmm?
I received a blank stare..."Um, I didn't realize that you had done it differently...so many times...Umm, how about when you came out of the shower that one time and it was all frizzy...that was fun!"
Thanks honey, that was HUGE help! Wow!
And since today is Friday and I'm going to VAINly believe that everyone cares what my hair looks like each day...I'm planning on going with the curly look...in case you couldn't make it to the weekend without that tidbit of information!
Enjoy your Friday...I'll be posting soon over at CTPhoto...I got to spend a wonderful afternoon with my next door neighbor who just had a precious baby boy the day after Christmas...so you KNOW I was itchin' to get my camera at the ready...Little Munch and I ran over and "played" yesterday...
Love you all!
~Mamarazzi
