Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Did you think I was on my death bed?

I'm not...athough I did call the doctor to determine if all my symptoms were related to mini-strokes, a virus or…holy crap quit working out so hard in the evening! In my expert opinion, with all my knowledge of all things medicine…I think it was probably some weird virus or just a really bad migraine..My body tends to have a delayed reaction within stressful situations…For example, it wasn’t until 8 months after my sister passed away that body finally gave in and decided to break out in massive hives all over for about 4 months…guess it’s the way I’m wired…


Anyhoo…

I’ve had a busy week…no busier than anyone else I’m sure, but I like to lament about it anyway Italian Stallion’s office hired me to take some photographs of their “kick off the year” meetings and then taking pictures of them bowling…I will say that I have had my fill of editing pictures of people’s behinds as they throw a 10 lb ball down an alley…whew!

In other news…and drastically changing subjects:

My husband likes to remind me how I married “up”… It’s a running joke we have between us…

I mean, how else would I have gotten myself to Hawaii, Cobos San Lucas, Grand Cayman, and now….

Yes, he has earned another trip…

And though I am sooo looking forward to some sun and one on one time with my hubby, I also know it comes with all the fear and trepidation that I possess when it comes to leaving my girls behind…I guess it just comes with the territory…

I’ll get you up to speed with all the details..but I’ll leave it for another blog…I need me some “blog topics!”

And now that my brain seems to be stable and not sloshing in my head making me dizzy and nauseous…and headaches seem at bay…it’s just me, my basement and some random editing on the computer…so, I hope to be a bit more “regular” with regards to blogging in the near future…

I'll be back soon!