With Daddy being gone to meetings every night and Mommy taking pictures and the endless chores that they make the children do…the pain of it all…
We skipped church and had a fort-making day…
I don’t have a lot of pictures, because, as I stated earlier this week…I’ve taken enough pictures of people’s behinds that I was ready to set the equipment down for a bit…there’s only so much you can take people…but, not until I at least got a snapshot of the monstrosity that my dear Italian Stallion created in the playroom.
When I think of children’s forts, I think chairs and blankets and pillows as stabilizers…
Apparently this is another area where Italian Stallion and I differ…
He would rather obtain the tent rods (minus the tent) and some balls of yard in order to string up the room like a spider web ready to strangle you at any given moment and then throw over the sheets using chip bag clips to keep things in place…
We enjoyed the day reading, coloring, playing puzzles and napping in our “fort”…lots of together time for sure.

