Wednesday, January 19, 2011

About 4 days ago I started experiencing some crazy vision issues...nothing serious...more like, "I can NOT stand looking at this computer screen...my head starts to ache and I get these blinky things in my peripheral vision"...

Therefore, I've taken a break from the computer for the past couple of days...well...accompanied with those vision deterrants...I have also started to experience 2 days of headaches that can only be described as mind-blowing.  I would rather be in labor for 17 hours than deal with the pain that these headaches produced.  I tend to manage pain fairly well, in most cases...I can talk myself through things and make it tolerable...

In this case though, I was incapacitated...I literally fell into bed and pulled the covers over my head in agony.  Praise God for Ibuprofen and LOTS of it...I was prepared the 2nd day, so when I felt the ache coming, I ran for those tiny orange pills and wrapped up in a blanket on my mother in law's bed...This time it only took 15 minutes for it to subside...

so, why am I telling you of all my laments?...oh, cuz it gets better...

This morning I woke up "tilty"...I don't know how else to explain how unbalanced I felt...I literally kept running into the wall on my left...or I'd start tilting off to the left anytime I tried to get from one place to the other...my girls must have thought I was a little loopy..

I was able to cook them some omelets, fix their lunches and get some coffee going for myself...still clueless as to the problem...I got them outside to the bus only to start blanching white almost as soon as the cool air hit my face...I dropped them off with my wonderful neighbor friend and made a run for it, back to the garage...

Yes, well...I didn't make it...apparantly headaches and dizziness can lead to a stomach bug...I've informed my husband that he's going to want to pull ALLLLL the way into the garage when he returns home and perhaps plan on getting the mail while still in his car rather than walking to the mailbox...I'll only be opening the smaller garage door for when the girls return home as well...

TMI???  so sorry...but, I'm cooped up in a house and have been watching hours of Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse Club and I need to get it out..

okay, sorry for that pun...

I will say that I am guessing that the fact that I was movin' and groovin' to Jillian Michaels last night until my abs were screaming and cussing at me and then sat down and ate peanut butter graham crackers...must not have been a good combination either...

Little Munchkin felt badly for her mommy feeling so badly, so she thought it would be appropriate to "let it out" as well...although, hers is more focused on the lower half of her anatomy...let's just say that I decided to forego the panties today and went back to diapers for the time being...

that's my day folks...thanks for listening...I"m heading back to the couch...got me a date with Elmo...perhaps we'll be learning about the benefits of bleach today:)