You know...that mom that looks like she couldn't have had 5 children...who sits on the edge of the pool all tan in her little bikini...her children laugh endlessly without a care in the world...they are all perfect swimmers, so no need to worry...all the while pool boys come and wipe her brow....
WHAT? they don't exist? well, I'm thinkin' that there are some who THINK they exist and are trying to fit the mold...but, honey, I'm not even comin' close...
THAT was evident yesterday and I piled all three of my little monsters into the car and listened to the sweet noise of "MOOOOOOOOOOM...she took it from me...Mom, will you tell her to stop breathing, it's bothering me??....Why does SHE get to ride up there, she got to last time and it's my turn this time...when can I RIDE UP THERE?" ahhhhhhh the togetherness!!!
After obtaining a hefty headache and pondering at least 15 times "why in the world am I taking them to the pool?"...we arrived at our destination, where...when I opened the door and the waft of heat that met me nearly knocked me off my feet...at this point, I grabbed all said "young'uns" and
It was interesting to people watch...well, that and try to keep my 2 eyes on my 3 girls...all in different pools...all begging to do the slide and the diving board and swim without a life jacket and Little Munchkin screaming, "watch me mommy watch me!!" every other second...
I wish I could tell you that it was a relaxing time had by all...but pretty much I was just picking up the mob and moving it to the water...it was a day...and it's over now...burned back and all...I will postpone my next pool trip for
Maybe they can tell the person on the other line that their cool pool mom is drowning and the sweet pool boys will come to my rescue...
Not!