Yep...
Got nothin' goin' on in the ole upstairs room...aka "brain"...with regards to a blog post...
And so...
I'll just leave you with one of my joyous lists of information and bits of knowledge I have acquired over the past few weeks:
1) I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of editing having to be done on some photo shoots recently...I am thankful for some extra cash for the family...but hoooweee I'm 'bout ready to throw this computer monitor into the garbage can....
2) I left our garbage can uncovered in the garage and there were hundreds of maggots there after the garbage man left in the morning...
3) I now have the feeling of creepy crawly things all over and it all started with that dang computer again!!!
4) It appears that I currently am suffering from small bouts of insomnia...I laid in bed watching the clock for TWO hours last night...I MADE myself do it because I'm stubborn and I was going to beat my body into submission and sleep...and then I did until about 8:30 this morning wondering how I got so lucky that my children slept so late...until I heard their little whispers down the stairs..."Mommy is still sleeping and if we're quiet, maybe she won't notice that we've been up for awhile...watching TV..."
5) Apparantly a three year old IS quite capable of utilizing an Ipod Touch and can quite easily purchase random applications...who knew?
6) Making cupcakes on your ipod touch is much fun, but not as much fun as seeing how fast you can unroll toilet paper!
7) Cheesecake Factory's 30th Anniversary cheesecake IS the best cheesecake ever made and the calories incurred can be cancelled out by drinking lots of water and hauling green beans from the garden...just trust me...well that, and don't step on the scale for about a month...it's 6, one half dozen the other...
Have a great day!