I've never been one too up on the new technology...I swore I didn't really need a cell phone and it wasn't until I got married that my husband got one for me b/c I had a long commute to work each day...and with my track record of blowing a tire, getting lost, running out gas, getting lost, forgetting how to put gas in the car, getting lost...did I mention getting lost? Anyhoo...he thought it best that I get one...
I got the cheapest one available and I loved it...that big, huge, honkin' thing worked fine for me...I didn't need any special wingdings and gadgets...give me that brick and speed dial my man's number into it and I"m ready to go!
On the flip side, my darling Italian Stallion has a thing for new technology...he's not overly crazy...no he doesn't have an iphone and we still have the OLD...O.L.D. box monitor on this lovely computer...but, he's a sucker for a wide screen TV and likes to research all the new paraphenalia...
He tried to upgrade my phone a long while back and I held out for a longggg time...I didn't want to switch to those "Evil" flip phones...but, I succombed once everyone in my family went to Verizon and Sprint just wasn't cuttin' the budget anymore...
Fast forward another 5 years...well, after one too many times down the garbage disposal and a few too many throws out the car window by my babies...my dear little flip phone was just on it's last leg...and my heart couldn't handle the only one hour battery last before I lost all power...
It was time for a new phone...and I gotta tell you...I wanted...REALLY wanted the iphone...again, ATT is not Verizon, so I would have REALLY settled for a droid...really, I would have...it'd be fun...to have the internet at my fingertips ANY TIME OF DAY!!!
at the zoo: no problem, let's check facebook
at the pool: let's see if we've got any more emails comin' in
wandering out back at the garden: hey, let's check the weather today
FUN...I tell you...F.U.N.
and then I remembered that I have 3 little girls that
I am by NO MEANS complaining...
I mean, come on...I got me a hot pink phone people!!! my girls are ECSTATIC!!!
Same plan, just added some texting and I got myself a full keyboard..WOOHOO!
I should confess and tell you that husband still has a hankerin' for new tech stuff and has promised me the itouch for all my pictures...it's basically the iphone without the phone and that added $35 a month data plan package...I just want the touch screen and a place to look at all my pictures...all the time...cuz, that's not ocd or anything right?
