I mentioned on facebook today that it's a sweet life when I can buy a vacuum and a camera all in one week's time.
That I put a vacuum cleaner on the same plane as a camera goes to show you just how my life has changed over the years...Let it be known that I was JUST as excited to get a vacuum cleaner, as I was purchasing this new camera...crazy, I know...but still...it's my season of life right now...it's where I'm at...
and it's a sweet life!
Although, my vacuum did have a 4 day advantage...so when my battery got charged for the cam...well, let's just say I put Peanut to work, while I "fiddled"!
I don't think she minded much...
and afterwards...we went outside to see how the baby birds were doing...they're almost full grown now...
Yep...I'm living a charmed life:) Thank you Jesus for such incredible gifts!



