It will be 11 years this summer that my Italian Stallion and I have been married...and in that 11 years plus 8 of "just friends" stage, we STILL manage to have difficulty when it comes to decision making...well, okay, maybe it's more due to my inability to make decisions and his desire for me to be a part of the decisions...
and I suppose it could be a slight frustration when I kinda have an idea of what I want, but then realize it isn't what he wants and then I just go and give up and give in and...by golly, he's Italian and wants me to put up a good fight...
which, I might add is quite funny because, lord knows, I'm Irish...I'm got some fire in me...just not sure where it goes when decision making time comes around...
Sooo, we're trying to make some decisions concerning our back yard...a patio or porch to be specific...but, again it's something that involves money...money that we've been saving up for years and years mind you...but, still, it's the spending part that gets me every time...
I've always wanted a porch...but, not at the expense of a nice patio...and therein lies the dilemma...
I welcome any and all advice and or thoughts on that subject...but until then...let's just move on...
I bought some vegetable flats today...I will not be bothered by seeds this year...they were lovely to watch in the past...but the aroma of manure in my bedroom wasn't a pleasing thought for this spring and I just nixed the idea completely...and so, in the pouring rain, I dragged my poor little family over to the nursery and snatched up the following:
roma tomatoes
celebrity tomatoes
big boy tomatoes
red bell peppers
california wonder peppers
It's a wonderful thing! Once I actually charge my camera battery, I'll be sure to post some pictures of our hillbilly garden...I.S. keeps telling me that we're going to get voted out of our neighborhood if we keep up with the "make do" mentality...(you'll get what I mean when I show you the pictures...just imagine PVC pipe, twine, big sticks coming out of the ground and an ole satellite dish pole...) I know I've totally got your curiousity now!! The garlic, onions, lettuces, sugar peas and potatoes are all poppin' up out of the ground...it's quite exciting!!!
Besides all that...well, and a CF walk downtown, early morning worship set at church, and scarfing down too many DOVE chocolates this evening...it's just been a regular weekend...
See you Monday!