Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I've been a little busy...aaachoooo

Ahhhh, this weather is gorgeous...I can't complain about the sun, the puffy clouds, the "warm enough air that we can actually wear shorts all day"...

However, our forecast of sunny with a chance of SNEEZING...let's just say that I'm trying to enjoy my planting and flower beds through the drizzle that is my nose!  Last month's pollen went away, as did the allergy craziness that broke into our pocket books with inhaler treatments, claritin and nasonex for the girls...but, the May pollen has attacked my sinuses with a vengence. 

But, never fear...Claritin and kleenex are on the way...and I WILL survive! 

Our garden is coming along nicely...I don't have a lot of pictures right now because my camera and I have been a bit busy...

Busy?

Yes...you see...my good friend AM and I decided that it would be fun to shoot a few weddings a year together...we love photography, we love hanging out together and heck, why not make a little money while we're at it to support our addiction to Starbucks and McDonalds Frappes...

And so, last Saturday (and this Saturday I might add) we had/have weddings...I can't show you all the pictures b/c I can't really blog about it until Friday...but, I can't NOT show you at least ONE picture with the vain hope that you will desire to come back on Friday and check out the CTPhotoMemories blog as well...

Here's just one...which, for a non-decision maker like me, was VERY difficult to choose...and so I cheated and put two on instead...so just don't tell and humor me and check out the other blog on Friday...deal?

In other exciting news...I'm heading to a store tomorrow to purchase this:
I've been saving up for a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time for this and I'm quite nervous about it.  However, I have a feeling that after using it for about 3 seconds I will be utterly delighted and may not be able to drive home immediately without capturing a few shots with the employees, and maybe even a cash register or two...I'm SOOO into detail shots ya know...

That's what's going on so far...AM and I are heading to D.C. on Friday...leaving my man with all the girlies...I"m sure I'm going to miss out on some serious Dairy Queen runs...but, I will try to be content with my Starbucks aboard my flight and the conversation with a fellow indecisive, yet giddy photographer!!!

Happy Tuesday!