I recently found this picture in our small camera...evidently I was trying to show the two of us having to go outside in order to board our plane when returning from Grand Cayman...needless to say, when I saw this picture, I teared up...remembering the sun, the relaxing, the Cayman Lemonades...
and then I remembered the fish and I was okay again...
So, I've entered yet another phase of PROJECT MANIA...I've decided that I will not be able to find a camera bag that will suit my needs and my budget...which is pretty much impossible since, as many have stated before, "champagne taste with a beer budget"...
And so, I embark on another journey of design and creating my own bag and little camera strap to boot...
My work begins here by taking this simple and yet so frustratingly difficult to understand pattern because of my limited understanding of sewing 101.
And then, much to IS's chagrin, I demolish one room in the house where I spread out everything...
Here's what I have so far...in case you were curious...not sure why I picked the colors that picked except to say that I was on the phone with my mom while in Joann's trying to make a decision and sometimes you just grab stuff and go with it!
I have to attach the bag strap and the stuffing and the pockets and, well...I"m not done yet...when I finish, I'll post more pictures of my "masterpiece"...have a happy day!



