Thursday, April 15, 2010

I needed some Blog Material

I've been hitting the blog wall, so to speak...running on empty when it comes to ideas...

Because, really, I've already told you about my bumb leg:

We've discussed the beginnings of the soccer season and the emotions it stirs up:

I've boasted the cuteness of my last born, that will surely come back and bite me when she's 16 if I continue down this road of "you'resocutegiveyouwhateveryouwant" mode:

The fashion run down has been linked and I've expressed my inner excitement and desire to get packing...seeing as we leave in just 7 short days!

So, what else is there?  Sweetpea missed school yesterday due to either a cold or the heavy amounts of pollen in the air...either way, she's miserable and the hacking is about ready to put daddy over the edge.  Bless his heart, he stayed home from work yesterday to hang out with her because I PROMISED Peanut and Little Munch that we'd be heading to COSI to check out the grossology exhibit...cuz, you know my girlie girls are all about toots, burps, poop and boogers!!!  yippee...

So, I ask again...WHAT ELSE IS THERE to tell you? 

Oh, I am soooo glad I asked because I DO have some "stuff" to show you...it's my other "baby"...my garden...check it out...

remember awhile back when we planted?

Yeah, well, look what happened...
onions
garlic

aspargus


sugar daddy peas just sproutin'


and my favorite:  lettuce...romaine...spinach...yummmmm


our strawberries kinda exploded..not sure what we're gonna do with all of them yet


Spring has sprung friends...summer is just around the corner!!!