It may seem as though I've had trouble blogging lately...
That would be because I'm having trouble blogging lately...
It's actually quite surprising to me considering that I'm very rarely at a loss for words.
I suppose I've had a bit on my mind...nothing serious or anything...it could be that I'm just being lazy...I have been reading lately...
I've had about 4 books going at a time: So Long Insecurity, The Bible, Hearts of Stone and Crazy Love...not to mention all the other blogs I visit often...gotta keep up on the latest ya know...
It's been beautiful outside, so I suppose the fact that I've left housework behind me and headed to my garden and riding bikes with the girls....well, that puts me behind as well...although my mounds of laundry are constant reminders...
Maybe it's the limping on my bumb leg? I'm really trying to keep that silly aircast on it...but it doesn't really go with a lot of my outfits...and I'm all about fashion right?
Yeah...see those are all regular things...normal stuff...shouldn't be keeping me from blogging...
hmmmm...what could it be???
maybe it's THIS...
Seeing as Italian Stallion and I are heading there for a little getaway in TWO WEEKS...
Yep...I'm thinkin' that that's my problem...
stay tuned for my fashion excerpts about what I will wear to said trip!!! I know you're just dying to know...and, it gives me another blog topic...and since I've had trouble lately...I'm workin' on getting back into the swing of things...