Saturday, April 3, 2010

He Knows Me

Isaiah 49:16
I will not forget you!  See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands!

It's not about rules...
It's not about being a good person...
It's not about being good enough to get to heaven...
It's not about following in your parents footsteps....
It's not about legalism...
It's not about having a fairygod"father" or a good luck charm...

It's about a relationship!

I'm amazed that the God who created the world...who made it so tiny ants know how to create an entire colony and how massive whales can communicate under water...who worked it so plants give off oxygen, but need carbon dioxide to live...who makes my heart continue to beat without me telling it too...this God, loves me...

He thinks of me...He thought of me as He died...He knew all about me way back then...(he's God...he can do that ya know)  He didn't stay dead (He can do that too, in case you were wondering) 

He has the scars to prove His love for me...

Happy Easter!