Friday, April 30, 2010

Dontcha just hate it when...

you follow a blog and then the blogger never posts anything for days at a time and you keep checking back and NOPE, nothing again and then finally they post and you're all happy only to remember that it's still up in the air as to whether they will blog again the next day???

Yeah...sorry about that...

dontcha also hate it when...

the toilet clogs and you try to unclog it and then it just gets worse and so you just lock the door and hope your husband will take care of it when he gets home, but then you just get used to using the other bathrooms until you remember that, uh-oh, company is coming...and you probably should address the problem that is now about 3 days into its fermantation in the drain...and then you open the door...'nuf said.

Yeah...I don't like that at all...

How about when:

you've been working on these cute little soccer posters for the girls on your daughters' soccer teams...and you've been digitally photoshopping everything until you're talking in pixelated tones to your children and then after you FINALLY get it all completed and you're ready to upload to print and your littlest one wants a quick cuddle so you scoot over in your chair and bump the main power switch that just happens to be by your foot under the desk and then everything goes black...

yep...that just plain stinks (although NOT as bad as the bathroom, I must admit)

Lastly...I think it's just a plain bummer when:

you work really hard and exercise for 10 weeks straight in order to fit and actually look semi-okay in a bikini for your husband on a trip to a type of paradise island and then you come back and weigh yourself and realize that you've gained 7 pounds in the matter of 4 days and think, "Hmmm, how did that happen?" and then you think, who cares about exercising, I'm all about the chocolate and Pepsi and bread that I can consume and THEN you remember all the outfits that you spent your husband's hard earned money on and think, "MAAAANNNN...I gotta exercise again doggone it!!"

Have a happy weekend!