Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What's a Baby to do?

It must be tough being the baby of the family at times...

Not that I would know, seeing as I did everything first in my family...

But, I.S. tells me it was awful...oh the things he endured having to be the last born...

the lack of parenting due to just apathy and general weariness and therefore I get away with anything, the water bed, the car, the prettymuchanythingiwantbecauseiamsocute...

yes well...let's just say that I clearly have some issues...

But, I have to face facts...we have a "baby" in our family too...and bless her little heart...she's too young yet to do anything that big sisters do...and my heart goes out to her...and to watch her "Try" to be like them is just too cute to ignore...





Just melts your heart doesn't it? 
We'll just have to get her a car or a waterbed I suppose...or whateverherlittleheartdesires???