Yep...
It's about that time...
We're 3 days away from THIS...
and all the things...the "what ifs" start filling up my head...
It always waits until juuuuuuuuust before we're ready to go...
then BAM!!! it hits me...
I wish I could say that my reading of the So Long Insecurity book cured me of my insecurities and fears...but alas, that is just not the case...they're still there...and they are coming on with a vengance!
I shouldn't be complaining and whining and fearful...for obvious reasons...DUH...we're going to the Caribbean for heavens sake!!! But, also...I KNOW I have a God that will:
perfect everything that concerns me (Psm 138:8)
work all things together for my good (rom 8 :28)
contend with those who contend with me (Isaiah 29:25)
fight the battle for me (2 Chr. 20:15)
equip me with divine power (2 Cor 10:4)
delights to show me mercy (Micah 7:18) PRAISE JESUS!
meets all my needs (Phil 4:19)
gives me grace that is sufficient (2 Cor 12:9)
be my power in weakness (same)
do immeasurably more than lal I could ask or imagine (Eph 3:20)
I can make a zillion excuses...like, it's perfectly normal for a mommy of 3 to have these worries...it's fine to write panic what if I die letters...NO CRAZY!
Will you do me a favor? The one (of many) things that I don't understand is prayer...I don't get how it works or exactly how to pray...there are lots of reasons behind my understand in this area, but the fact of the matter is just because I don't understand, doesn't mean that it doesn't work...therefore, although I know that I'm asking for prayer about something that I should be giddy, excited about...could you just pray the stuff that I don't really want to say outloud, for me and my fam?
You are wonderful friends...and I thank you!