"Today me'n goed to soool. Mommy 'en made tuties and me'n made tuties. I lite matin' tuties. Mommy'em let me lit duh tuties an eat duh tuties. We dave duh tuties to sissers at soool." ~Little Munchkin
It's just me and Little Munch these days. I know I probably blog quite a bit about her, but that's because she basically makes up my day...once the other two are off to school...it's just me and her.
We made cookies today...I let her lick the batter...then she wanted to give the cookies to her sisters, who were at school...so off we went. She was quite proud of herself and I have found that after have 3 children, I AM much more lenient when it comes to the third...wanna go to the school in the middle of the day and interrupt the school day for your sisters??? ABSOLUTELY, why not? What else do we have to do?
I'm not sure if you can decipher what I quoted from her, but it was cuteness all the same.