I'm just being honest...
I LOVE people...I get energized being around people...it's just that after about 5 straight days of people 24/7 (and when I say 24/7 I literally mean 24/7 because my little people like to get up in the night while we are visiting other peoples and I get my fill of people!!!) I'm a little tired...
We had a great visit with my brother...and I WOULD have some lovely pictures to share with you, but I unloaded the pictures onto my brothers computer and then proceeded to play with them...cuz that's what he and I do...we sit and talk about stuff that we think we know a lot about and then share tips and stuff and in the end, we're totally just playing around and acting like we are soooo coool! We SOOOO need to grow up, but I'm really not in that much of a hurry:)
ANYHOO...I don't have pictures right now...I have to go and REplay with all of them because there was some major head switching going on in order to get all 4 boys and all 3 girls looking in the same direction at the same time...but, I digress...
We had a great visit (didn't I just say that?) they taught me to play euchre AGAIN...I think I've been taught this game at least 10 times now...I thought I was smarter than that, but it appears that I am wrong...and I also learned that I do NOT have a poker face...NOPE...you pretty much know what I have in my hand...not just because of my face...I just talk...and when you put a late night person around the table with PEOPLE, LATE at night...what else am I GOING to do but talk...
okay, this "story" is going nowhere fast...I think I have a post about that "quirk" of mine...but oh well...
We finally got back home and headed straight over to Italian Stallion's family...for OUR version of Thanksgiving...ITALIAN style...ravioli, noodles, ciabatta bread...just like the Indians did:)
Nana always gets the cousins matching pjs...so I DID get a picture...didn't have to play much because I told them to be crazy...
And then, here's one of my girls (and no, I don't know why Peanut is frowning in the picture above, except for maybe because she rammed her knee into a wooden object while trying to FLY onto Nana's bed and Mommy said, "honey, let's just get a picture:)"...oh so sensitive I know!!
I have a LOT of photo editing to do for CTPhotoMems this week...I will do my best to update, but please forgive me if I get a little bogged and you don't hear from me...rest assured though, I'm getting my people fill and hopefully will lots of stories to share in the weeks to come!!
Yay...here comes christmas!!!

