Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Thankful For:

* a God who made me just the way that I am because He likes me!
* a husband who is my best friend, who understands me, and who shows me how to love.
* three beautiful little girls who call me Mommy.
* White Chocolate Mochas and just Starbucks in general.
* a really nice house on lots of land so I can grow a garden with my family.
* chocolate covered almonds.
* a teacher for Sweetpea that knows Jesus.
* a business that lets out my need for creativity, while being able to contribute to the family.
* socks without holes.
* cameras and lenses and photoshop and all that cool stuff.
* oh, and computers too.
* friends who listen when I'm depressing and laugh when I'm silly.
* music and dancing.
* a thermostat set at 70 instead of 64 :)
* the beautiful weekends we've had in November.
* a great church family.
* good books to read.
* doctors that listen and will go the extra mile.
* having the courage to stand up for myself in conflict situations.
* silly jokes that my girls play on me and each other.
* a daddy for my girls that they adore and run to each evening as he comes in the door.
* pink post it notes.
* pens that write really smoothly and you don't have to scribble to get them to start.
* when the budget meets up on the last day of the month.
* the color brown just cuz I like to wear it.
* milk...I love milk...lotsa milk!
* fountain drinks...Pepsi especially...
* the little shopping carts at Kroger, even though we don't shop there...cuz now I can use it as an activity when I'm in a bind.
* comments left on my blog and on facebook...I *heart* comments!!!
* healthy children
* playing at the park with the girls and helping them do the monkey bars, except when I have to hold them for long periods of time and they get kinda heavy after awhile...but for the most part, I'm thankful for it!
* when Macie DOESN'T pee on the floor.
* the fact that I can still fit into my jeans and we're almost to christmas!!!
* the fact that because of the above thankfulness, I can eat more pies and cookies at christmas time and not feel overly guilty about it!
* the phone...I like talking too!
* hot showers
* dates with my husband and when he surprises me with thoughtful things.

I feel like I live a charmed life...Thank you God for the wonderful things...help me to be thankful for the things and times when things AREN'T so good either! 

Happy Thanksgiving!!!