Monday, November 16, 2009

Huh?

I've got questions...

I'm not sure why my brain never likes to shut off...nor why it keeps thinking of odd things in the middle of circumstances where I should be concentrating...I thought I"d just write them all out today...not sure if I'll get any answers to them..but, this is just the way it is...

*(obvious starts) why does my brain never turn off?

*how can it still be gorgeous outside in the middle of November? (I'm not complaining)

*why does my tummy still jiggle after enough jillian michaels to kill me? (I know the answer to this one...it's really due to those extra food groups: Starbucks group and Chocolate group)

*why does Starbucks have to put sooo many calories in their coffee?

* why do my little girls insist on using the MOST whiney voice they can conjure up on any given morning?

*why do I allow that to manipulate me and give them whatever they want to MAKE THE MADNESS STOP? (I am suddenly realizing why these two go together..hmmm)

*did I change the laundry over last night?

*where do all the socks go?  seriously...WHERE DO THEY GO?  I've purchased about 4 packs of socks in the past month...why can the girls STILL not find one little match on the morning they need to be out at the bus stop in like 2 seconds?

*how did little Macie, our  adopted dog, get to be so...let's say..."chunkie"?  and to continue that thought, Is Sara going to hate me for "beefing" up her little pup?

*do I purchase a new camera, a new lens, new clothes for myself, keep saving it all or just invest in a bunch of starbucks cards to satisfy my never ending hunger for White Chocolate Mochas?

*Will I ever get a porch or a pool or an outside pizza oven or win the lottery or look like I"m 18 again? ( I think these are all dreams, come to think of it...oh well)

*Am I that selfish to think that I NEED the above mentioned?  nope, I know I don't NEED them...they are completely and utterly WANTS...and if it came down to it, I wouldn't dip into savings for that stuff anyway...BUT, IF i won the lottery...well, now that's another thing...

*Why don't I play the lottery?

*Why does Little Munchkin always ask for a "dombaw"...that would be GUMBALL for those that don't speak 2 year old gibberish...every morning at around 9am when she KNOWS the answer is going to be NO!?

*why is there a letter 's' in the word lisp?

*why isn't 11 said onety one?

*why are my feet always cold?

*where are MY socks?

Okay...enough...I think I've tortured you enough with my witless humor and crazy brain thoughts..please try to enjoy the rest of your Monday and I try to unsuccessfully shut off my brain for alittle while!