I'm a talker...Little Munchkin follows in my footsteps with "not a thought goes through her head that doesn't make it's way out of her mouth"...yep, she gets it from me...
I'm not typically nervous to talk...infact, when I get nervous, I talk all the more...it's just how I'm wired I guess...that, and the fact that I like talking to people...and just talking in general...I think my dad used to think that I liked the sound of my own voice...it's not that as much as it's that I get to my conclusions faster if I talk it out loud...
Are you seeing where I'm heading with all this...because I'm doing it again...I'm talking my way to my "story"...
The other day we were at Kroger...the NEW Kroger mind you...the one with the cute little child size grocery carts where the children can push all the groceries and your hands are free to grab whatever you need...provided you are prepared to shove said carts out of the way of stacked wine bottles and end caps...
Inside this Kroger is also a Starbucks...oh sweet heaven...and they give out free samples...LOVE IT!
So, on this particular day it was something cinnamon...normally, I stick with my White Chocolate Mocha...but I went out of my comfort zone and took the free sample...actually, I took two! AND, they made sweet little hot cocoa samples for my girls...Low and behold, I LOVE the cinnamon thing...and my girls, with hot cocoa down their shirts and whipped cream on their lips, mumbled a quick thankyou as they gobbled down their free coffee cake too...
okay so we left kroger got home, put groceries away...blah blah blah...WOKE UP the next morning...
On our way to BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) Little Munchkin and I stopped to pick up some donut holes for her and a latte for me...At the Starbucks, I pull up and the server was just so nice and chipper in the morning that we got to talking...I told him my WHOLE long story about kroger and how I liked something cinnamon...
ugh, you are completely bored with my story aren't you? I didn't say it would be entertaining...remember, I just TALK!!!
Okay...so, by the time I was done telling my story and trying to figure out what it was that I had for my 2 free samples...yes, well I think he was about as thrilled to hear my tale as you are at this moment...I pulled around and he stuck out a nice warm Cinnamona Dolche Latte and said, "Ma'am, we'd like to give this one to you on the house...please enjoy"
Yep...WOOHOO to Starbucks for putting up with a talkative mother of 3 and giving me a free latte for the morning...made my day! Although, I don't think they are encouraging me to NOT talk as much...I mean, seriously...FREE Starbucks...I can think of MILLIONS of stories!!!
have a great weekend!