Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Croupe Stinks

It stinks...plain and simple...I don't like it...I don't like when my little girls are barking like seals and feeling horrible...I don't like that they have trouble breathing and I'm taking their temperature every 10 minutes...I pretty much hate it!

Peanut's got croupe...I hoping that we're at the worst of it now and that it will subside by Thanksgiving...

Of course, she's not all that concerned...you see...Mommy gives her the walkie talkie and she gets confined to the basement with the big TV and her laptop computer and a bunch of books...she gives me the play by play of the TV programs, lets me listen in on her computer lessons and then reads to me or Little Munchkin...

Little Munchkin's favorite saying with regards to the walkie talkie, "what's that say???"

We're doin' our vicks rubs, steam showers, hot chest compresses, etc etc...we've got this down to a T...it's just that I don't LIKE it...but, I guess that just comes with the territory sometimes...I'll try to be thankful that I HAVE that problem in the first place...since we're on our way to THANKSGIVING!!!

Have a great day!