Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can you guess?

Can anyone guess where Little Munchkin and I went today? 

I'll give you a hint:



Yeah, that doesn't help you at all does it?  I know, but I thought it was sooo cute...I will tell you one thing...if there were leaves to be found, left over from whatever "fall" we have left...Little Munch found them...and scurried through them like a little mouse...back and forth...




Okay, I KNOW you are just DYING to know where we went...here's a better hint:


We went to the ZOO!  I don't know if I've ever gone to the zoo with JUST Little Munchkin...EVER! We had so much fun!

We saw all sorts of animals and fish and birds...We liked the penguins...


Except that one of them POOPED...She made sure they knew how she felt about that!


She rode the little statues...



I made some shameless attempts at humor:...please forgive me...



And, she posed for the camera...cuz she KNOWS her Mommy so well...


And then I handed the camera over to her...look at her using the thirds principle at such a young age!!!



Seriously, I didn't bring my SLR camera to the zoo...I just brought the little cybershot...the one we affectionately refer to as the "Girls' Camera"...they take about a million pictures of pretty much nothing and everything in the course of about 2 minutes...Little Munchkin was in heaven...I COULD show you all her shots, but I'm thinking lots of sidewalk, cockeyed angles of people's behinds...yeah, maybe you don't need to see all that...

Nevertheless, we had a GREAT time today and I thought I'd just share the PhotoJournal of the day!
Have a great one!