No...don't get worried..it's not another lame installment of Deep Thoughts from Mamarazzi...although, I must admit that I've had some doozies lately...like, why is it that I have to plunge out plugged toilets in my bathrobe because I can't seem to figure a way to plunge properly so that the "disgusting goop" doesn't splash all over me...
Ahhh...now isn't that a LOVELY picture to wake up to? Aren't you SOOO incredibly happy that you happened over to my blog this morning? or afternoon? or right before lunch? yes...I will stop now...
Sooo..back to my "thinking"...
I had a book discussion last night....
at AWANA...
That's another reason why I love reading so much...if you read, you pretty much NEVER run out of things to talk about...I mean, you can only talk about the weather and just how wonderful your children are for so long (well, in my case...I could get going on Cumulus clouds and onto the craziness of my princess house for a good long while...but, I digress AGAIN)
Anyway...there I was reading a book in the hallway, just waiting for the kiddos to be done...
Let me just interject here (because I can...because it's MY blog...and well, because I ENJOY making a story longer than it really needs to be because secretly I think I like to see how many words I can actually type in a short period of time...UGH, I"m getting nowhere fast!!!)
Interjecting cont... I think it's pretty great that I can actually chisel in some time for reading...albeit, I'm up until after 1am these days...but, I don't think I could ever give up my fantasy world that lives in my books...
Okay..back to the story/point/endless wandering of my mind: Someone asked me what I was reading...which led to a cool discussion on books and authors and suspense and how I don't like it and historical fiction and how my darling Italian Stallion thinks that is an oxymoron because...DUH: HISTORY...FICTION??? get it??
Anyway...that led to talks of other things like recycling and photography and back to reading books again...
And the fact of the matter is that as much as I love reading...I like me some good TALKING time with other people too...it's that crazy energizing thing for me...
So, in my pathetic, desperate attempt to get some comments on my blog post today...HINT HINT HINT...(I lack the talent of subtly and tact in case you haven't noticed)
What is your favorite genre of reading???
Have a great day!