Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year at a Glance

Well...it may be a bit more than a glance...I tried to get it down to ONE picture per month, but it just didn't turn out that way...However, looking back over everything, it just makes my heart so happy that we really did have a great year!  Thank you Lord for the good we had this year...

January:  started the year off with snow ice cream...what a great beginning!


February: onto the project crazy mom mode...here are those Narnia dresses again


March:  brought this little lady...  She has had quite a year herself, I believe...mainly trying to outrun and escape from Little Munchkin all day!




April:  brought the warm weather again...since we were still homeschooling, we started going outside for some quality "learning" time.




May:  My sweet Peanut turns 5 and I can't believe that she's headed to school in the fall!!!



June:  Little Munchkin turns 2 and the garden is on it's way!!!  I think I could have chosen a million different garden pictures, but I just narrowed it to this...cuz she was in it!


pea pickin' time in June as well!



July:  Oh July...we celebrated our 10 year anniversary which was just wonderful!...but, we also continued that garden stuff...remember the farm market??





or the ginormous zucchinis???


August:  ohhhhhhhhh our sunflowers exploded this month and the girls went off to school...this might have been the hardest month of the year...










September: Soccer got into full swing...Peanut's first time and I couldn't believe how tall Sweetpea was getting...

 




Little Munchkin was becoming my little buddy around town while big sisters were in school!


October:  One of my favorite months because we get to get out the sweatshirts and the bonfires begin...our annual neighborhood leaf pile is always a great time as well:








November:  My first born turns 8 and I can't believe it!


Little Munchkin keeps me company and we start going on our own little adventures...


December:  This month was chok-rull of stuff...hard to choose pics to represent this month...so I just put these 2 in here because it's the beginning with the cutting down of the tree and ending with Christmas!!!






Have a great evening everyone...and happy new year...welcome 2010!!!