So, we headed out to the snow for our traditional snowman making fest!
I must admit, that it really is one of the most fun things that I like to do with the girls...which is weird because I don't like being cold nor wet...and I wouldn't necessarily call myself an outdoorswoman...but, THIS, my friends is FUN!
The snow was perfect for packing and we were able to make enough snow people for our whole family...We only could find ONE snowman kit though, so we had to be creative in making the other 4 people of our family...
we stole rocks from our neighbors for the eyes..
we raided daddy's wood pile for old sticks for the arms and a smile or two...
and last but not least, we went kicking around in our GARDEN...
yep...the garden...that thing that wouldn't stop growing even in November...
we dug up the rest of the carrots that we had left out there...they were perfect noses for our cute little snow creations!
I'm not going to be modest here...I was pretty proud of myself...they turned out cute and I thought we were pretty innovative if I do say so myself...(and the point is I AM saying so myself...)
I hope we get a bit more snow in the future though...we have our annual igloo to make next...I've got to make it big enough for THREE little girls this year...and all their hot cocoa...that post may be sometime in February...



