Monday, December 28, 2009

Number 4

Are you getting bored yet?

I have a whole BOOK that I printed from shutterfly that documented the TWENTY-FIVE December traditions for our family...It's Advent the Italian way...I LOVE having traditions and things that my children will always remember...

however I do understand that what seems awesome to me, may not be all that thrilling to my many  readers...but, I figured, since I have about a gazillion pictures...what better way to share than to stick them on the blog for all to see?  Well, that and you can check out the entire album on facebook...your choice!

After a trip to the doctor's for my pink eye that I contracted while back home...lovely I know...We had our annual cookie decoration time...

our cousins come over and we go to town with frosting and sprinkles...this year Little Munchkin was able to join in the fun...although I think she decorated a total of TWO cookies...and ATE a total of two cookies before she was so sugared up she couldn't see straight.  We don't necessarily monitor the "amount" of decor that goes on the cookies...I guess to put it mildly, there were mountains of frosting, m'n'm's and red hots all over those SUGAR cookies!  YUMMMMM

Next came our Christmas Eve celebrations...stay tuned...