Oh my...
my blogging status has not been the best as of late now has it?
Why NO, dear...in fact, it's quite pathetic, thanks for noticing!
Yes...well...I have the usual excuses...like: laundry, trimming the christmas tree, finishing up client photography stuff that sometimes seems like an endless journey, changing diapers, playing playdoh, cleaning the kitchen AGAIN, reading a good book, grocery shopping, finishing up a REALLY COOL December Traditions book for my girlies...(pics to come later)
you know...
the usual stuff...
I may have hit a little writer's block too...nothing huge...not like a boulder or anything..just a few bricks thrown at my head a couple times...making me rethink "what in the world do I have to write about that people would actually want to read?"
that's about it folks...those are my excuses...
We did trim the tree today...it was delightful! I like that we get the non-prickly trees now...I think they're called Caanan trees? I have no idea...but, I like them...we've got decor all over the house and I think my darling Italian Stallion might just suffocate if I add one more candle or decorative wreath anywhere near him! He likes his space...no clutter...S P A C E....
We're all looking forward the live nativity and cookie baking that's coming up...and I'm sitting here in my new christmas pjs...I participated this year in getting myself new pajamas..because frankly, I need some! My girlies always look so comfy and warm in their new ones each year and I thought that I need to be apart of that WITH them....
Italian Stallion didn't feel the "need" to participate in that area...but that's okay...the poor man is surrounded by girls in this house...stand your ground honey!!!
Hope you have a great day...I'm planning on lounging in my PJs and probably not blogging consistently once again...hope you'll forgive me...but, I'm tellin' ya...
new pjs and good book....
come on...there's just nothin' better!!!